Happy Fourth of July! All of us at Scavone Insurance Center would like to wish you and your family a fun, and safe 4th of July holiday. Keep these safety tips in mind to ensure that everyone has a safe holiday and can enjoy all that the holiday has to offer.
- Do not allow children to swim without supervision.
- Never swim alone or while under the influence of alcohol. Swimming while intoxicated increases your chances of drowning.
- Do not leave a lit barbecue unattended. Do not allow children or animals to play around a lit barbecue.
- Always keep a bucket of water or hose nearby when grilling to put out any unexpected fires.
- Place the barbecue in an open area away from building, low hanging trees, or other flammable items.
- If you are lighting off your own fireworks, make sure to clear the launce area from and trash, dry grass, or other flammable items.
- Never allow children to light fireworks or sparklers.
- Never point fireworks at other people, animals, buildings, or other flammable items.
Contact Scavone Insurance Center for all of your insurance needs in White Plains, New York.