Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday with this awesome recipe!
Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner! If you haven’t already set your game day menu, consider whipping up a batch of these loaded tater tot cups. These salty, crunchy, and downright delicious snacks are sure to have everyone yelling “touchdown!”
Loaded Tater Tot Cups
- cooking spray, for pan
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- sour cream, for topping
- sliced green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Fill each muffin tin with three tater tots and bake until soft and golden, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and heat broiler.
- Make cups: While tots are warm, spray the bottom of a shot glass with cooking spray and press into tots to flatten, creating a well. Sprinkle with cheddar, mozzarella and bacon, then broil until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then, using a spoon, remove from muffin tins. Top with sour cream and garnish with green onions.
Serve up this recipe for an instant game day hit. Just be warned, these tater tot cups are so good they might just steal everyone’s attention away from the game! Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this month? Don’t hesitate to contact us at Scavone Insurance. Located in White Plains, New York, our dedicated team is ready to get you the coverage you need today.