Have your kids help you prepare this Mother’s Day treat!
With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, your kids are probably eager to show their mom how much they love her. Want to help your kids pull off the perfect Mother’s Day surprise? Then help them whip up this fun and deliciously sweet recipe and surprise her with breakfast in bed!
Fruity Pebble Crusted French Toast
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 8 slices bread
- 3 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Whipped cream, for serving
- In a shallow dish, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until combined. Working one slice at a time, dip bread until fully soaked, 45 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, add Fruity Pebbles. Transfer soaked bread to Fruity Pebbles and press to coat. (Use your hands if necessary.)
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add French toast and cook 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining butter and slices.
- Serve with whipped cream.
This sweet and super easy breakfast recipe is a perfect way to celebrate this Mother’s Day. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this holiday weekend? If so, then contact the experts at Scavone Insurance Center in White Plains, New York. We are ready to get you the coverage that you need.