Revising Your Insurance Policy For The New Year
The New Year is on its way, are you ready for it? The New Year provides everyone with the opportunity to reevaluate their lives, their goals, and make the changes they want to. So why not use the New Year to take a close look at your insurance policy to make sure you are getting the coverage you need. Make revising your insurance policies and getting rid of any coverage gaps one of your New Year’s resolutions for 2015. Here are some things to consider as you decide whether you want to renew or change your existing insurance policy or purchase an entirely new one.
Ask yourself these questions to make sure you have the right coverage for your needs:
- Do you have an immediate need to renew any of your current policies before your coverage ends?
- If your answer is yes, then you should renew your coverage now, and consider reevaluating your coverage for possible gaps later.
- Did you receive holiday gifts or other valuable items that you might want to add to your coverage?
- If you answered yes to this question, then you should update your home inventory list and use it to update your coverage so that all your items are properly protected.
- Are you able to afford your current deductible if something happens and you need to file a claim for your homeowner’s, auto, or other insurance coverage?
- If you are not sure about the answer to this question, you should talk to your insurance agent and figure out whether your policy is right for your financial situation.
Are you ready for 2015? Contact Scavone Insurance Agency Center LLC in White Plains for all of your New York insurance needs. Let one of our knowledgeable representatives help you to evaluate and update your insurance policies today!