Make sure to come and check out the White Plains Jazz & Food Festival! The event starts on September 2nd, and runs through September 7th. The event takes place in downtown White Plains, and features the wonderful sounds of live jazz music, as well as delicious food to keep you satisfied all day long. All of the food is from local restaurants in the area, allowing you to find a new favorite lunch or dinner spot.
The six day event is full of fun, with a jam packed schedule. The lineup for the event includes:
- September 2nd– festival opening reception, featuring Latin Jazz with Gilberto ‘Pulpo’ Colon at Elements Food & Spirits.
- September 3rd – Jazz Slam with the Duende Project featuring a performance by poet Tony Brown, with Steven Lanning-Cafaro ‘Faro,’ Chris Lawton, and Chris O’Donnell at the White Plains Public Library.
- September 4th – The Brian Carter Quartet presented by the White Plains Department of recreation and Parks from 12 until 2 p.m. Then the Alysa Haas Jazz Cabaret at Arts Westchester starting at 8 p.m.
- September 5th – Doug Munro & La Ponpe Attack at Downtown Music at Grace, as well as Gerry Malkin Jazz Collective at Arts Westchester
- September 6th – Music of Miles Davis with Wali Ali, Bob Baldwin, Ray Blue, Tony Jefferson, and Harvie S. at White Plains Performing Art Center.
- September 7th – Five different performances all taking place at the Mamaroneck Ave. Street Festival, including Herve Alexandre Quintet, Curtis Winchester and Friends, Lynette Washington and Dennis Bell Jazz NY, Mark Morganelli Brazil Project with Monika Oliveira, and Bobby Sanabria and Ascension.
Scavone Insurance Agency Center LLC, located in White Plains, New York would like to invite you to the White Plains Jazz & Food Festival, and remind you to contact us with all of your insurance needs in the area.